Sunday, May 19, 2013

SILLIES

As a  Society we often comment,

“Oh you can tell they are first time parents”

or

“-just wait until they have another child”

or better yet -

“They need another child!”

carter birthday8

No one prepared me for the first time grand parenting

All anyone ever said to me was,

“Oh you will  love it!”

or

“Isn’t it so much fun!”

carter birthday6

I would say the past year has made hubby and I

carter birthday8

Down right

SILLY!!!

carter birthday18

POOR GRANDBABY!

Look what he has had to put up with!

carter birthday11

I put this out there to warn my fellow

-first timers -

Beware

-even though you are mature, wise, older -

You will become

a little ridiculous!

carter birthday14

And least you think -

Hubby is alone in the silly category

carter birthday19

Or that I am unfairly picking on him

photo (1)

-I give you a study I have been collecting

that I like to call

- Carter & Grandma Face-Timing! -

photo (2)

BTW: First time grandparents:

Face-Time is a must-

if you live more then 5 minutes away from each other:

photo (3)

Please pay particular attention to the small window

  in the upper right hand corner!

photo (4)

What is she doing – now??

photo (5)

Look at my new trick Grandma!

photo (6)

The most amusing thing might be -

I am the one who is taking the screen shots

carter birthday2

Oh those silly-silly

first time

GRANDPARENTS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good work honey. you're the best granny in the whole wide world.