Monday, April 29, 2013

Beautiful day in the neighborhood

photo (120)

- I spy with my little eye -

something that is pink.

Walking home from church yesterday after playing

“I Spy”

with the primary kids.

photo (132)

I said to myself -

I see trees of green, red roses too.
I see them bloom for me and you.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

photo (124)

I see skies of blue and clouds of white,
The bright blessed day, The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

~Louie Armstrong

photo (122)

I do not know if you can tell

but I love nature photos.

love, Love, LOVEphoto (123)

My instagram feed

consists of

IG Utah, IG Arizona, Utahgram, IG Rural America,

  National Geographic, The photo society, Seasons and Landscapes,

and many other talented individuals who I have stumbled across.

I love beautiful photos of our amazing planet.

And even many of my own friends,

taking me me places I have never been.

I am so grateful!

 

photo (125)

I love that I live in a area that all I have to do is look up,

or take a small walk and you get views like this.

Plus, let’s be honest I promise you would much rather see a picture like this

then too many of me.

IMAG0231

It probably goes without saying that I would take more pictures of Mookie

- if he would let me-

You will just have to believe me when I tell you he was an adorable two year old -

stinker!

thus the name Mookie

IMAG0224

Which he obviously has not completely outgrown

-because-

He sends me pictures like these to freak me out

- he knows I have a slight fear of ledges/edges

-not heights,

but edges!

photo (131)

You will notice that many of the pictures today have Squaw Peak

and Rock Canyon in the background.

I call them

-The many moods of Squaw Peak-

photo (129)

 

Every day as I am coming and going,

to and from work.

I pause and look up – for just a second

- every time – every time

A different mood,

completely,

impressively,

different!

No comments: