Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dear Littlest Princesses

IMAG0091

You were the one who I did not want to crawl, and walk so soon.

I wanted you to stay a baby- you were so little…

Yep, you were the quickest.

Always wanted to do everything those big sisters did.

IMAG0407

I have been giving you a little bit of a hard time for leaving me this summer

- just a little.

Guess it did not work- ‘cause we just dropped you off at the airport-

BTW: you give the best hugs-nice and tight- just thought you’d like to know that.

IMAG0011

And off you go –

- tourists - 

 Colombia!

- the country-not to be confused with the Columbia the university.

(sorry izumi this is the only picture I have of you- please send moreSmile)

IMAG0405

So after teasing you – mercilessly-

and seeing you sacrifice your summer with some pretty important people.

Baby Carter, Josh, and mostly ME.

IMAG0344

Hey, Clarkie bit me, that hurt,Clarkie bit me,

(sounds cute with a little kids British accent.)

Anyway, I finally watched this

and I think I get it…

 

You knew little kiddies would get me every time… every time.

We are SO proud of you our littlest princess….

Fly safe!

Be so Careful!

Stay with your companion at all times Smile

Oh, that is my other faraway daughter….

LOVE YOU!

GOD SPEED!

Love, MOM

 

PS… Follow the Eagle Condor blog here http://blog.ahomeforachild.org/

Princess and friends will update that from time to time.

PSS… I always wanted to say God Speed to some one this is what it means:

Godspeed or God Speed comes from the Middle English expression

"God spede (you)", a wish for success and fortune for one setting out on an enterprise,

voyage, adventure, or travels.

It may also mean good luck!

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

I feel the same way about my baby not wanting her to grow up too fast...granted she is only 16 months(today), but she walked at 9 months and is talking like crazy!! I thought for sure she would stay a baby longer!!