Sunday, October 6, 2013

#JED2013

IMG_2269

Though there are no pictures to document the occasion

and though we both have different versions of the story.

It was right here about 27 years ago-  I said I would marry him!

A teeny tiny problem is he did not get down on one knee to do that

-a fact I have never let him forget-

 

IMG_2277

We’ll he made sure he did it right this time -

with documentation to prove it!

*Lee’s Ferry *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee's_Ferry

 

IMG_2252

Meanwhile, our baby turned 18.

IMG_2365

- and Summer turned into a beautiful Fall.

 

nn2

and these two are just starting on a wonderful adventure.

 

nn25

She asked me for advice, “for a happy marriage”

which actually made me smile to think  -

Am I the person to ask?

nn35

Maybe Pres. Monson said it more eloquently today then I ever could.

“ ….She was the love of my life,  my trusted confident, my closest friend,….

through all these years I have felt nothing but the full and complete support of my sweet companion,

countless are the sacrifices she made…. never a word of complaint…

we were sealed by one having authority….

This is knowledge that sustains me”

Doesn’t 65 years sound amazing?!

nn10

Nellie and Nate – Thank you for letting us celebrate the beginning of your journey with you.

Thanks for adding to our #hashtag this year

- and to our eternity!!

 

*engagement photos  http://www.jillwittphotography.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that may be the same shirt I was wearing when we got engaged the first time.

Anonymous said...

pretty

Anonymous said...

verysexy young girl, love to feel her nakedbody writhing,bucking and thrashing while i came in her ass npussy