Wednesday, July 20, 2011

kiddies

DSCN7485

There is a long and vicious battle between my sisters and I.

DSCN6350

As to who is really the favorite Auntie.

I am here to tell you we all know the truth.

DSCN7563

These kiddies sometimes change their answer on a whim.

I have to be on my toes at all times.

DSCN7555

especially with this one.

He keeps upping his price for “favorite Aunt”  

DSCN7544

You know, milkshakes, pizza, slurpies

or some fireworks. (yeah fireworks, that one always works)

 

DSCN7498

Needless to say, you can see why we fight over them.

DSCN7525

and sometimes kidnap them for hours and hours,

or even days at a time.

DSCN7469

Hey what’s your name?

Drop you on the floor  - die laughing every time you ask him.

(and he was asked at least a hundred time last week.)

DSCN7546

since I have no teenage girls at home,

I want them all.

Please, please send them all my way…..

DSCN7572

Seriously, who misses teenage girls???

I must be getting sick. I think I have a fever.

DSCN6360

anyway, back to the favorite auntie competition

DSCN7505

that I may do anything to win…

except dance, I may never dance again

– and i quote

“Seriously that is so eighties”

DSCN6363

Even though I may have to work even harder to

keep my reign as favorite aunt.

These kiddies will forever be my favorites.

All of them!!!

each and everyone.

So adorable,

and I want to spoil them rotten,

every last 41 of them. 

and, and, and 

DSCN7538

Okay, okay I am stopping now.

10 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I love it!! And being the favorite Aunt is the best...I would know you know:) Just don't tell Jami that!!

Jami said...

Whatever Tiff!!! Jen - I so recognize that park - I was just there 2 days ago - I am soooo SAD - I didn't even know you were in town - I will try to forgive you - it might take a Slurpee or maybe even some Fireworks:-0 Love ya!!

dana liston said...

you are so funny! I hope love my teenage girl as much as you loved yours!! :)

N8 said...

Great post. As for favorite Uncle, I don't have much competition.

annie said...

41 nieces and nephews? Awesome! I can't imagine you not being the favorite aunt.

Olivia said...

Its true she is my favorite

Caldwells said...

Fun to see Grandma Jim and Grandma Dixie in your pictures... looks like you guys hung out at the ol' Caldwell estates :) The pond is pretty neat out there. Too bad we missed seeing you guys when you made the trip! looks like it was fun

Cori said...

I feel the same way about all my nieces and nephews. There isn't a competition though, I take the cake for the best aunt:)

bonnie j said...

My nieces and nephews are all grown up now so I am spoiling my great-nieces and nephews now and it is still fun...maybe you and I need some grandkids Jenne? uh hummm...;)

katy said...

obviously you miss your teenage girls becuase i was your last one. And we were perfect children.
-Katy