Monday, July 18, 2011

Eighty

 DSCN6378

These men are not only brothers,

they ran a business together,

raised families together,

and now they are all living into their eighties together.

DSCN6364

and telling  stories,

that we are all wondering  about…..

DSCN6365

We could of listened forever.

They swear they are all true..

DSCN6376

…and someone should write a book.

about these brothers from Cardston, Canada

all ending  up in Sowflake, Arizona

raising pigs,

and children,

more pigs,

and more children.

DSCN7464

Maybe there is a reason that old men wait until they are in there 80’s to tell stories?

DSCN7468

Oh, I know that look…

Yes sir, I will mind my P’s and Q’s sir.

That look still works.

2 comments:

bonnie j said...

I love your Dad! These pictures will be priceless one day :)

N8 said...

and not one fish story either! I think it worked best because everyone else got to tell a story on Lemoyne that he eventually had to defend. What a great time!