Sunday, August 31, 2008

Temple and The Flag!

I Love to see the temple!
I am going there someday
to feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray.


Katy and I snuck away.
We needed to feel the spirit.

We came to our favorite place in St. George!



The sky was cloudy,

raindrops where in the air.



A slight wind was blowing.



The symbol of Gods eternal love for us.

The symbol of our beautiful country

side by side.


It was a very peaceful and serene moment.





I could not stop photographing -



these beautiful symbols!

Full of promise!








Bringing me joy!


For the Temple is a house of God.
A place of love and beauty,
I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty.


1 comment:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

OH MY GOODNESS AUNT JENNE!!
How do you end up with the best post ever?! They are always spactacular!! ( is that how you spell spactacular ?) wow that is an amazing picture of the temple and the flag together