Friday, June 27, 2008

We're all in our places.

My Dad use to sing this song to us.
"We are all in our places, with egg on our faces."
That song has been running through my mind all week.
Katy and I have been holding down the fort, while all the others have become tourists.
Sam is home from Hawaii. She is back in school and at work.
She is happy to have her bedroom back for the time being.

Nellie is home from her school tour of Italy, Switzerland, and France.
She is working a lot this summer -because she wants to tour England next year.
Now Katy and I need a vacation!
Okay, Roger and Mckay didn't go on vacation they went to scout camp.
Isn't that the same thing?
I am so happy we are all home for the moment!
Question? Why do teenagers think 11pm is the time to start the nights activities.
Mornings come real early. BIG YAWN!




No comments: