Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Complaint Free World!

This is one of my favorite projects. These bracelets are from an organization called,
Complaint Free World!
The founder is a minister in Missouri - named Will Bowen. Take a look at their story.
I heard about them last November. I ordered the bracelets and slapped one on all of my family. I have been wearing the bracelet ever since. I have become very aware of how much I complain. Try it! You will die at how much you moan and groan about nothing.


The idea is go 21 consecutive days without complaining. Every time you find yourself complaining you switch the bracelet to the other wrist. I have made it a couple of days- then I am right back at square one. Eating my words! I am truly shocked at myself.

I am still trying and I will not give up! I know I have a long way to go, but I am making a little progress every day. Right now I do not complain until after lunch. J/K

I am fond of finding people and organizations like this one to support. Pass the word on. I love that this minister is trying to make the world a little bit better one bracelet at a time. I am going to help by trying harder not to complain. This is a huge challenge! I dare you to try it. Are you ready? Lets do it!







No comments: