Sunday, November 4, 2012

Falling in love

Photo1

I have a sappy movie that I have watched a few (hundred) times.

(yes, my children laugh at me)

It is not a academy award winner by any means,

but there is one line that I love

and probably the reason I watch it over and over.

The older messed up lady is telling the young girl full of promise.

“ Fall in love with as many things as possible

– Fall in love with life!

Love is all that matters!”

Photo1 (3)

Maybe that is why Fall is my favorite season.

I have fallen in love with Utah in the Fall!

Photo1 (2)

Maybe that is why I love babies!

They are so easy to love

-Clark not so much – he just loves hubby

DSCN9367

Maybe that is why we celebrate getting married in such a HUGE way!

We love it when-

 Love is in the air!

DSCN9368

And why brides are always so beautiful-

Their hearts are full of love!

DSCN9375

Why missionaries have  great big hearts

-  they have fallen in love with the people they serve.

DSCN9370

and large family parties are the best-

Where love is overflowing!

(and no one minds a crowded room)

DSCN9379

and when I opened my door a couple of mornings ago,

my view had completely changed.

The morning sun filtered thru the fall leaves-

   and left an astonishing color.

All for me to LOVE!

DSCN9382

So in this busy Fall season we are

Falling in Love!

DSCN9381

We realize we are so very blessed-

and we express with a heart full of gratitude

that all of these blessings come from a loving

 Heavenly Father!

Josh 618 (1)

We would love it if all of you can come and celebrate

Falling in love

with us!

No comments: