Sunday, October 21, 2012

Primary Program

DSC_0284

You probably know-

I love working in the primary.

I love the bright spot the beautiful children add to my week!

I feel the the Holy Ghost the very easiest as I sing the sweet primary songs.

I have never made it through “I am trying to be like Jesus” with out tearing up.

DSC_0268

Too bad I do not have any pictures of todaySad smile

Can you record primary programs?

Because this one was a classic.

I felt the inspiration I needed as we worked on putting it together.

 IMAG0828

Sometimes the process of putting a program together is a rocky road.

Can you believe we ask a three year old to stand up in front of 150 people and quote a scripture-

or tell a story?

Or how about sit still for an hour with everyone watching you.

I could write a book on the funny/cute antics that happen during a primary program.

but…..

IMG_20121004_164006-1

every fall

We all love it!

IMG_20121011_112214

Today we had a lady from the neighboring ward who heard it was our primary program

and came to watch it…

she is no one’s grandma

she has no stake calling??

She knows what I know…

that children have special access to the Holy Ghost-

and the songs are empowered with the Spirit.

IMG_20121020_190933

Today

I was glad for the reminder-

that the gospel is a

 plan of Happiness!

That

Heavenly Father

answers prayers!

IMG_20121016_191141

That

Families are Forever

and not just forever

they can be

 HAPPY together NOW!

DSCN9365

The plan is in

PLACE!

and

we get

to choose!

IMAG0806

Choose

HAPPINESS!

IMG954493

and

hang on to that choice!

can you believe I got all that out of a primary program?

Primary is amazing -

isn’t it?

IMG_20121013_153832

Now you can believe I am going to do just a little of this with that cute hubby of mine!

 

PS: Thanks to the children who sang their hearts out!

PS: Thanks to everyone who helped make today memorable!

and PS- again

none of the above pictures have anything to do with the primary program

they just make me smile.

LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Primary Program book would be so funny. I'm sure primary leaders all over the world would send in stories. Funny stories and amazingly wonderful stories. I think you are on to something big here