Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JANUARY

DSCN8490

Jan 1st- my kitchen looked like this. 

Okay I am not going to exaggerate this was December 28th.

I felt a little anxious this year.

(K- the Dog is cracking  me up in this pic)

DSCN8479

I felt the need to de clutter, organize, and clean cupboards.

Which led to maybe a little paint, and trim, and glaze, and new hardware.

Those of you who know me realize that this phenomenon happens once every 10 to 20 years.

No exaggeration there.

Notice back wall above through all the JUNK.

DSCN8505 

WALLA!

This of course can only happen because-

I happen to know the world's best handy man.

DSCN8504 

Who happens to LOVE – me,

and he want to make me so very happy. (movie quote)

(above picture of Kitchen on Jan 13th.)

DSCN8522

Kitchen on Jan 24th.

Yep, we are in the middle of some real January transformation around here.

Handy man – I think I Love you!

I am SO excited to see what February will bring

2 comments:

dana liston said...

very nice! i will have to come over and check it out it person. it looks great.

SamanthaZ said...

Ah!!! It looks great! There is a jazz game tonight so I will get to come see it :)