Saturday, December 17, 2011

HARRY

 DSCN8260

Harry entered our life in 1998

– when my oldest  princess was about ten.

blame it on Bonnie, yep it is all her fault.

DSCN8270

She asked me if Princess had read Harry Potter

(I had never heard of the little wizard)

So I ran right out and bought the book.

Since Harry became part of the family

….we have never been the same.

DSCN8301

We stay up until all hours of the night

to buy books…

… and see movies

DSCN8461

We talk using words like muggles, horcrux, portkey, and quidditch.

Some of us have hosted Harry Potter Parties….

P1050041

Some of us like to blog about him

http://katyquibbler.blogspot.com/

….and we fly clear across the country to visit his home

DSCN8252

You have never seen such a happy bunch of muggles.

P1050038

Maybe we will win parents of the year!

But….

a small part of me is worried….

P1050080

That maybe she really believes that wand works??

P1050026

He will really find that cool boarding school

– like HOGWARTS!

DSCN8465

and….

Why does this Princess know the spell to get rid of dementors??

DSCN8263

Did you know in Hogsmeade Butterbeer is legal at any age.

P1050031

Maybe this is why…

HE is clearly wondering what I have done to our children!

1 comment:

bonnie j said...

You're welcome! :) Oh, and I absolutly love these pictures...you guys are one good looking bunch!