Friday, October 21, 2011

Squaw Peak

 

DSCN8070

Best time of year for a day hike.

DSCN8072

Best guide for my hike to the peak.

DSCN8093

Best view of my Happy Valley.

DSCN8101

Best place to hear a Hawk flap his wings as he takes to flight.

(I have no Idea why I think it is a he)

DSCN8114

Best slab of stone to lay on to watch the hawks soar.

DSCN8123

Best View of the Stadium,

and best place to hear the crowd ROAR.

DSCN8109

and may I also say that is the best looking building on BYU Campus,

GO SHC!

DSCN8118 

Excuse we’d best leave

- before it gets dark.

DSCN8130

and yes, I still believe Ole' Timp may be

the Best Most Beautiful Mountain - EVER!

Sorry – I had to repost when I could download live writer on this computer:) Thanks for understandin’

2 comments:

bonnie j said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the one of you and Katy....you too are so cute! I agree that Timp is the most beautiful mountain ever.

Olivia said...

I love the colors of the leaves i wish upon a star every night that some day Arizona could have more colorful leaves :]