Sunday, June 20, 2010

The MEN in my Life

 

DSCN5584

I downloaded some pictures to my computer and saw these. I did not take them. I want to thank whoever did. I am in love with these photos.

DSCN5585

I noticed as I looked at these photos that the men in my life have some things in common.

They need to be about 5’8” tall. No taller – no shorter. (I thought my Dad was taller than that my whole life - maybe he is shrinking – who knew.) Mookie has dreams to break this habit and we wish him the best.

They all have smile eyes – which is a nice way of saying when they smile they squint. I do it too it is not a criticism.

They have the best smiles and hate to smile for a camera.

They are happy, you know that deep down I am comfortable with who I am kind of happy.

They all love to fish, and they love to tell stories. That comes with the territory, right. Okay, I honestly do not know this about my favorite SIL, I’ll make sure and ask him later.

And The world is better place ‘cause they are in it. Not just my world the whole wide world. They are good, good men. 

I am so blessed!

1 comment:

SamanthaZ said...

I took them. You're welcome. I know I was inspired to do it - I knew it was a picture you needed to have. Love you mom :)