Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love one another

DSCN9502

This year in our annual celebration of LOVE day.

We feasted on all the yumminess we could handle.

(seriously my hubby is a great cook! hallelujah!)

and we took family photos that hopefully we can place on awkward family  photos .com.

DSCN9503

And for some reason a certain missionary in Trinidad has been on our mind

A-LOT this weekSmile

'cause we know the family pictures(and parties) are much better with her in them,

and do not mention this to her, but our bishop told us her release date,

So lets just say I am so excited for my 46th birthday!!

DSCN9504

and after we spent an afternoon laughing

maybe,

I will finish this blog on a serious note today -

Love is the condition in which the happiness

of another person is essential to your own.

Robert Heinlein

that pretty much sums up how much I love these guys.

Happy Love Day!!

2 comments:

That Super Cool Blog said...

I don't think this family can ever be awkward enough to have an awkward family photo.

Jami said...

Happy LOVE Day!! Love your family and YOU!!