Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Update

My Theory is it always storms on Memorial day weekend

(many rained out baseball games to prove that one)

and on Labor day!

To me it feels like the first ushers out the cold from winter and spring.

The second welcomes them back in.

True to my theory the storm woke me up this morning

and I thought to myself

-well here comes fall,

and winter right behind it.

Truthfully, I am not a big weather watcher,

I kind of like to let it surprise me.

KA-BOOM!

and the window in my car was rolled down to boot!

My summer has been insanely busy – hubby loves it when I say that!

As I browsed through a few pics to tell my story of summer I realized something

yes it was busy, cram packed with family,

and friends, and love, and trips,

and beauty, and JOY!

and all the good things life has to offer

Blessings overflowed…..

 

DSCN9009

My cute Nieces came to cool off for a few weeks.

Thanks for letting us hang out with you girls!  

IMAG0565

All grown up-

these boys all turn 17 this summer!

Because I am nice I am not putting there four year old picture on here.

They were so cuteSmile

 

IMAG0548

Wishing we could spend many holidays together!

-grateful for the days we do get to spend together.

DSCN9102

sisters! sisters!

For some reason every time I see her I start singing

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters, and I do not know the rest of it….

 

DSCN9038

Little vacation with these two

My best traveling buddies!

DSCN9007

Very jealous of summers in Washington… cool…flowers…green….water…

DSCN8977

TBSES!!! yep, once upon a time we made up our own acronym

and to this day I still have not told anyone what it means…..

DSCN8973

Favorite things in Seattle…

Must do’s

Lunch at space needle!

 

DSCN8983

Troll under the Freemont Bridge!

(Great find Princess)

DSCN9167

Carter baby had a big day this summer too!

and sweet grandma Z found hubby’s blessing outfit

-making the day even more memorable.

 

DSCN9177

Trying to keep up

-always trying to keep up with hubby!

DSCN9172

I get so distracted…..

DSCN9206

Closing the summer with a day in Idaho

- 24 hours to be exact.

 

DSCN0159

Missing this girl!

-yet, every time we worry

we think

- wow she handles a machete so well!

IMG_1483

Our little Columbian Princess came home

-and without the monkey!

IMG_1164

and meet Josh!

We have more beautiful days ahead!

We hope you are all there to Celebrate with us!

No comments: