Wednesday, June 1, 2011

loosing

DSCN7394

No doubt about it winning is the best.

It is a thrill, a joy, a feeling that you are on top of the world,

and the endorphins are a singing!!

DSCN7384 

This season,

this season has not been about that.

This season has shown me what kind of son I have,

DSCN7385

The kind that sticks things out – even when it ugly

The kind that brings his best to every game.

The kind that is a team player.

DSCN7396

Never throws his bat, or helmet, or his hat.

Never talks smack to a coach,

or a ref.

The kind that doesn’t get down on his teammates.

DSCN7386

He kept working hard, and never gave up.

He never let the loses get him down (for very long)

He kept a positive attitude, and a good perspective.

DSCN7387 

Through a very long season of many disappointments

he showed his true character,

DSCN7389

and that my friends is what loosing teaches us.

1 comment:

Jami said...

What a class act - I'm a fan and I have never seen him play:) His CHARACTER is what impresses me the most. Wish I could say my boys have never talked back to their coach, it's hard not to talk back when you live with him 24/7 hehehe

When are you coming to see me??