Saturday, May 28, 2011

princesses’

DSCN7319 

I have some advice for my GROWN UP princesses.

If they remember anything I have ever, taught, lectured, yelled, or other wise tried to push down their throats -

I pray they remember this.

DSCN7313

We can create mathematical equations for a straight line, a perfect circle, or a perfect sphere.

DSCN7344

But in reality these perfect forms do not exist.

DSCN7314

There are no straight lines, no perfect circles nor perfect spheres in nature.

In fact space is curved and time is warped.

DSCN7355

Everything seems to contain at least small imperfections.

DSCN7320

The most striking of art is full of imperfections.

The most boring of art is a dull reproduction.

DSCN7318

As I write this the thought floats thru my mind that I have been told very recently by an adored child,

you are so weird!”

So here’s to embracing our imperfections.

 

 

 

Thought inspired by, Yoga beyond belief

Written by: Ganga White

1 comment:

bonnie j said...

I love these beautiful pictures AND the beautiful words. I love how you guys do fun thing together...you inspire me Jenne!