Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pictures

DSCN7037

I seem to have a million pictures like this

DSCN7115

and this,

DSCN7226

and this,

Ya think I have a thing for him???

 

DSCN7167

and he never gives me a straight face when I point the camera his way.

DSCN7047

It’s a problem,

a real problem I tell ya.

DSCN7208

Truthfully, there was a lot of other things I could of been snapping pictures of….

 

DSCN7065

Poverty in Honduras,

the fishes of the sea,

Homeless kids in Mexico,

Sunrises, Sunsets,

DSCN7216

and the food we consumed,

oh the food

(okay I do have a few pictures of that)

DSCN7228

and yet it seems I keep photographing him,

Oh yeah,

it tells ya something

DSCN7125

I think I’ll keep him -

for at least twenty-four more.

3 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

:) i love this. your trip looks like it was incredible! so pretty.

grandma zona said...

Aren't you happy that Gary persuaded me to have one more? Zona

N8 said...

I'm gona go out on a limb here and say this guy enjoys his "nothing box"