Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Utah vs. Hawaii???

DSCN5617

I know Hawaii is famous for its beautiful waterfalls, and sometimes I find myself craving a quick trip to the islands just to see them.

But can it compare to this  - Waterfalls, icicles, and snow?

DSCN5618

It was a lot cheaper to get there- a fraction of the cost really. Not including my time  - a mere 10 minute drive.

I came away with the same satisfied feeling of breathing in nature, and taking the time to notice God’s beautiful creations.

DSCN5621

Plus…. the best bonus of all.

I danced with my puppy under the water fall. Who can ask for more than that?

Plus… I would never take him all the way to Hawaii.

He is such a naughty puppy, and would probably puke on the plane ride over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But he didn't puke in your car this time?? Maybe someday he will be a better puppy