Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th – Happy Birthday

DSCN4051

No I did not plan this, what a happy coincidence. Guess whose birthday it is.         

                                        AARON!

Aaron 006

I came across this old folder of pictures most of them I took with my first camera. Blurry or not they are all treasures.

My family is so happy I found them.

Aaron 003

I am sure we all have copies of this beautiful photo – tucked in a deep dark closet. In fairness to my siblings I thought I would just get this one out there. Look at the little girl that is standing on the far right.

 

That’s me imitating Miss Beasley. Remember Miss Beasley.

Go ahead -laugh it up. A few things you should know about the old family photo when you are done laughing.

My oldest brother – the one kneeling- is getting ready to leave on his mission.

My youngest brother – the baby he is holding – That is Aaron. He is about nine months old. He is our Miracle.

Notice their are only nine of us. We need one more to finish with an even number.

My mom made all of our dresses, and some of the suit coats for the younger boys, after getting a missionary ready to go, having a emergency C-section, and pre-mature baby in the hospital for a month that year. I loved that dress.

I am taller the Brian.

Aaron grew up healthy.

 Aaron 011

My mom recovered too and had another sister for me to play house with, continued to sew. She made my wedding dress

Aaron 007

Old snap shots of little brothers are the best.

Aaron 018

These boys all grew up to be good men.

Aaron

Happy Birthday Scary-Aary! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!

P.S. I could use a new snap shot of you. Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

larifunk said...

I remember that old family photo from grandma's house. It was up forever!

Mindy Hill said...

I loved Mrs. Beasley....she was my favorite doll growing up. Paige told me today that you are her hero and you don't even drink bad stuff, say bad stuff or do bad stuff. :)