Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Most Important Things - Part 1

Why worry about the economy?

Why worry about the Swine Flu (which as a Pig Farmers Daughter I feel it is my duty to Highly  object to the name)

Why worry about the Moral Break down of families  in society?

 DSCN1630

We have had much more important things to deal with at our house.

DSCN1629

Do Boys know what we have to go through to be Beautified?

DSCN1649

Well not much truthfully, Natural beauty was inherited.

DSCN1638 

Double the Fun!

DSCN1639

Double the Dresses.

DSCN1654

Double the Smiles, and the tears.

DSCN1651

Hey, Cupcake I am so sorry I broke your Boutonniere - Who knew I would need lessons in how to pin those things on. FYI: Hubby calls him Cupcake because Princess #3 made cupcakes for him once. Go figure.

WARNING: Traditional Photos Beware:

 DSCN1641

Hey Prince Charming are you just a little worried? 

DSCN1656

We have had Prom to worry about at this house, and that is almost more then this mom can handle.

In the end:

 These moments are the things I should worry about.

4 comments:

dana liston said...

Jen, your girls are so beautiful and sweet and talented! And you are such great mom. It looks like a fun day of dressing up at your house!

Unknown said...

dresses look awesome Roger is right were he belongs in all those pictures. :) BTW doesn't prom get crazy I soemday will have girls that go to prom and that is crazy scary

joleen said...

Gorgeous! Save those dresses for miss Paige!

Mindy Hill said...

That's right, you've got it! Thanks for putting me back on track today and thinking about the things I SHOULD be thinking about....If I were to do a post like this it would be about poopy diapers, antibiotics and cold meds not PROM! :)