Friday, January 2, 2009

Crazy New Years Goal 2009

"But you didn't tell us your crazy goal for this year.
Come on I am so bad about setting new years goals
that I need my lovable, crazy sister's goal
to worry about."
I found this comment on my blog this morning
- it is from my Supermamma sister.

DSCN0659
<>


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSCN0656
Sisters must think alike,
because as I took an early morning walk,
I said to myself, all my goals are boring this year.
Too Serious,
and you know how I handle things when life gets too Serious.
DSCN0664

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSCN0660

I get crazy ideas and try to add a little pop,
a little pizzazz to my life, jazz it up a bit.
I must have a deep hidden fear of boredom.



DSCN0669

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSCN0680
So, I looked around, and I said to myself,
this is Gorgeous,
I could get addicted to this.
365 days of This Mountain.
Coming straight to you from me.
My little camera and I
catching all the moods of Mr. Timp this year.
Those of you who know me,
know that when I say it out loud I do it.
Watch out Mamma!
DSCN0683

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DSCN0678
Coming to you on this Blog.
365 days of the Beautiful Timpanogas.
My Mountain - I inherited from my Grandpa.
I will tell you all about it all year long.
With a promise He will inspire you, always surprise you,
and never, ever be boring.
Here's to a fantastic 2009

2 comments:

larifunk said...

Great minds think alike - I have a 365 goal to just take a photo -ANY photo. I will look forward to you pictures of Mt. Timp!

Cori said...

I love it and look forward to seeing your pics:)